The 2011 Nissan GT-R is an extreme sports car with heart-stopping acceleration and an impressive interior. The GT-R is one of the most stunning performance cars on the road today.
The 2011 Nissan GT-R is available in two trims: GT-R Premium and GT-R Black Edition. Both have a 3.8L twin-turbocharged 24-valve V6 engine with 530 hp. Both also get 16 mpg city and 23 mpg highway.
Nissan GT-R Premium
- Exterior features include super-lightweight forged-alloy RAYS® wheels, Brembo brakes, automatic xenon headlights, electronically adjustable suspension, and keyless ignition and entry
- Interior features include driver-configurable multi-function display system, leather and faux suede upholstery, heated power-adjustable front seats, and automatic climate control
- Entertainment features include Bluetooth technology, an 11-speaker Bose CD/MP3 audio system with two subwoofers, iPod connectivity, satellite radio, and Bluetooth streaming audio
Nissan GT-R Black Edition
- Same features as the GT-R Premium, but adds 20-inch special black super-lightweight forged-alloy RAYS® wheels, red and black Recaro® leather appointed front seats, and sophisticated red and black interior treatment
Standard Safety Features
- Anti-lock Brembo brakes
- Traction control
- Stability control
- Front-seat side airbags
- Full-length side curtain airbags
The GTR is a bold sports car that is perfect for anyone wanting high quality performance and technology
Check out our large selection of new Nissans and used Nissans.