The 2011 Nissan Xterra was made for people who like to get off the beaten path and need an SUV that can keep up. With its easy-to-clean interior and great handling the 2011 Xterra is the perfect vehicle for an off-road adventure.
The 2011 Nissan Xterra is available in three trims; the X, S, or PRO-4X.
2011 Nissan Xterra X
- 4.0-Liter DOHC V6 engine with 5-speed automatic transmission
- Skid plate, roof rack with air dam, rear tire deflector, and rear bumper steps
- Remote keyless entry with power locks, power windows, under-floor cargo area storage, 60/40-slit fold-flat rear seats, and air conditioning
2011 Nissan Xterra S
- 4.0-Liter DOHC V6 engine with 261-hp and 6-speed automatic transmission
- Rear bumper steps, covered gear box, sandblast aluminum/black front bumper, and dual-power outside mirrors
- Front map lights, Easy Clean cargo area, 8-way manual driver’s seat, luggage side nets, and AM/FM/CD audio system with 6-speakers
2011 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X
- 4.0-Liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine that produces 261-hp and 281 lb-ft of torque
- Roof rack-mounted off-road lights, fog lights, dual-power outside mirrors, and UV-reducing solar glass
- Bluetooth connectivity, auto-dimming rearview mirror with digital compass, cargo net, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and audio system with 9 high-performance speakers with 8-inch subwoofer
Standard Safety Features (available on all 2011 Nissan Xterra models)
- Nissan Advanced air bag system with dual-stage supplemental front air bags, driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags, roof mounted curtain air bags
- Front and rear crumple zones, tire pressure monitoring system, hood buckling creases and energy-absorbing steering column
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system, electronic brake force distribution, vehicle security system
The 2011 Nissan Xterra is perfect for a little off-road fun; but it knows how to use its on-road manners.