The Maxima is Nissan’s midsize luxury sedan that features more style, more refinement and more power for 2011. The four-door sports car boasts a multitude of high-tech amenities, a well-trimmed interior, and powerful performance.
The Nissan Maxima is available in two trim levels: 3.5 S and 3.5 SV. Both trim levels are powered by a 3.5-liter V6 that pumps out 290 hp and 261 lb-ft of torque. The EPA estimated fuel economy is 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway.
Nissan 3.5 S
- Exterior features include 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels, automatic headlights, dual mufflers with rolled chrome-tipped finish, and UV-reducing solar glass
- Interior features include cruise control, keyless entry, keyless ignition, power front seats, dual zone automatic temperature control, power sunroof, full power accessories, tilt and telescoping steering column, leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, auto-dimming rearview mirror, and 60/40 split fold-down rear seats
- Entertainment features include Bluetooth hands-free capability, an audio system with a six-disc CD player, eight speakers, and an auxiliary audio input jack
Nissan 3.5 SV
- Same features as the Nissan 3.5 S, but adds fog lights, outside mirrors with LED turn signal indicators, digital Bose® audio system, 9 speakers, XM® Satellite Radio, leather appointed seats, and digital compass in rearview mirror
Standard Safety Features
- Stability and traction control
- Front-seat side and side curtain airbags
- Front active head restraints
- Antilock brakes
The refined and luxurious Nissan Maxima has received ALG’s Residual Value Award for best full size car for the third year in a row. This is the car for anyone wanting a full size car that is fun to drive.
Check out our great selection of new Nissans and used Nissans.