The 2011 Nissan Juke is all-new. It’s a subcompact hatchback that has been praised for its great performance and with its unique styling. It is certainly sure to stand out on the road.
The Nissan Juke comes in three trim levels: S, SV and SL. All trims are powered by a 1.6-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine that generates 188 horsepower and 177 pound-feet. The SV and SL come with a six-speed manual transmission which gets an estimated fuel economy of 24 mpg city and 31 mpg highway. The front-wheel drive models using CVT receive 27 mpg city and 32 mpg highway. All-wheel drive models get 25 mpg city and 30 mpg highway.
- Exterior features include 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, power door locks and windows, and remote keyless
- Interior features include drive computer with outside temperature display, air conditioning, and tilt steering column
- Entertainment features include an AM/FM/CD audio system with MP3 playback capability, an auxiliary audio input, an Interface System for iPod and Bluetooth capability
- Same features as the Nissan S, but adds a power sliding glass moonroof, rear privacy glass, push button start, automatic temperature control, satellite radio, premium suede-tricot cloth seat trim, leather wrapped steering wheel, and passenger seatback pocket
- Same features as the Nissan SV, but adds the Nissan Navigation System with 5.0-inch color touch-screen monitor with real-time traffic, rearview monitor, six upgraded speakers plus an 8-inch subwoofer, USB connection port for iPod or other compatible devices, leather-appointed heated seats, leather-wrapped shift knob, automatic headlights, and fog lights
Standard Safety Features
- Six airbags
- Front-seat active head restraints
- Stability and traction control
- Antilock brakes.
The Juke has up to 35.9 cubic feet of cargo space and is uniquely versatile. The Juke is perfect for anyone wanting lots of cargo space and individuality on the road.
Check out our great selection of New Nissan Jukes!